- Poster must be no larger than 36” X 48” for mounting one vertical display board (push pins will be provided for mounting).
- See the image on right for an example of a poster.
- Posters will be displayed on professional presentation boards and affixed with push pins.
- Posters that exceed the specified dimensions will not be displayed.
- All posters must be set up by 8:30 a.m. on Friday, October 13.
- You may bring handouts or items for demonstration; however, you are responsible for the security of these items.
- Only undergraduate students can participate in the poster competition.
- The poster presentations will be judged competitively Poster Presentation Critique Sheet. In addition, student and faculty attendees will fill out Feedback Sheets regarding your presentation, and you will be sent these after the conference.
- All community college and university student presenters will be recognized at the Awards Banquet Dinner on Friday, October 13 and will receive a certificate of participation and gift. There will be an additional cash prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place Winners.