Faculty-mentored research presentations are open to all students attending two-year and four-year colleges and universities.
Students can enter their poster project in one of the five (5) categories:
- Engineering (includes Engineering Technology)
- Computer Science
- Physical Science (includes Physics, Environmental Science, Earth and Planetary Sciences, Geological Sciences, Geology, and others)
- Life Sciences (includes Biology, Fishery and Wildlife Sciences, Animal Sciences, and others)
Guidelines for Abstract:
All presenters must submit an abstract to be included in the conference program by Wednesday, September 22, 2017.
To submit your abstract:
- Click on the “Conference Presenter” button on the registration form. This will automatically take you to the on-line Abstract Submission screen.
- Follow the directions given for the length and format of the abstract below and see sample Abstract for a model. If your abstract does not include this information, it will be returned for your corrections.
The deadline for submission of your abstract for inclusion in the conference program, is Wednesday, September 22, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.